Friday, September 28, 2007

Another Milestone



Hey Sidra,
Tomorrow you will be 9 months old. But today, your brother would have been 2 years old. So while we are interested in your milestone, today we are thinking a lot about your brother.

A year ago when I started this blog I told you about how we had begun a charity event in your brother's name. I said we had been taking the socks with his name on them with us to various places so we could feel his presence with us. That's why I am including more pictures of it in places we visited. One is you in your stroller outside Fenway Park in Boston. You and I were waiting for your mom and uncle Ben on Yawkey Way just outside the ballpark. They were inside the souvenir shop. The other is at Lexington green. Lexington is an important site in American History. A military band was doing a photo shoot at the statue when I was there.

Today we are going to do the same things we did last year on Noah's birthday, except this year you will be with us and Parker won't be.
I brought 3 stones from Pollalie trailhead where I parked my car while I was at work yesterday. We will put them on Noah's grave marker.

We still think about him all the time. I call on his spirit when I am in a difficult situation and he helps me through it. I know that whatever I am suffering it isn't as bad as what he endured. I still think of him every day. I was just thinking yesterday that you two would have made a dynamic duo. The energy the two of you would have produced would have been pretty amazing.

Well, you are pitching a bit of fit right now, so I guess I will wrap this up for now.
Love, aba

No comments: