Monday, January 21, 2008

Chow Hound

Hi Sidra,
You are a chow hound! You can put away a ton of food for someone who only weighs a little over 20 pounds. I am amazed that you can eat so much. The doctor told us you would start eating a lot more after you passed a year old. He was right! Here's a typical day of eating for you:
Breakfast-- Oatmeal with milk and a banana. I mean a whole banana, too. I have stopped trying to fit your portion in a kids bowl. I use the adult one.
Lunch-- Sweet Potatoes with carrots, rice, or some other veggie. Again, adult size bowl.
Dinner-- Lately has been whatever we are eating, Lasagne, chicken with stir fry vegetables, pizza.
Dessert-- Applesauce, a baby YUM YUM (a crunchy sort of cracker there), animal crackers. Yogurt (Yo Baby).
Snacks-- String cheese, Goldfish crackers, Wheat thins, Pita Chips, Rice cakes, Kix or cheerios.

There is a tall chair I sit in next to the kitchen counter where I sit while I am eating or snacking. When I sit there, you are keenly interested in what I might be eating so you always come over and ask to sit in my lap(by holding your hands high and yelling). I usually let you have some of what I'm having.

I also just recorded a sound file that is me humming the lullaby that i've used when rocking you to sleep. I tried to post it here but it didn't work. Maybe I can figure that out and get it connected here soon.

Love, aba

No comments: