Saturday, January 09, 2010

Are you Spelling?

Hi Sidra,

well you can look at this video and wonder if you are really spelling just a week after your third birthday. In the next post I will tell the rest of the story. You are playing with a cool toy you got from your Uncle Ben.


We went swimming today and you did some new things. You were not as prolific with your attempts at real swimming but you did climb out of the pool on your own. Not just walking up the stairs or the ladder but going to the side of the pool and lifting yourself out. You didn't even need to be on the stairs. You were in water that was way to deep for you to touch bottom. Your natural instincts about things like that amaze me. I didn't show you anything about how to do it, you simply did it pretty much the way I would have taught you.
The other thing you did was ride your 'noodle' (it's a foam floaty thing) like a horse. I don't see how you can balance on it but you do it beautifully. I try it and it seems really hard to stay upright. You make it look easy. The fact that I weight about 6 times as much as you may have something to do with it.
At school this week the 'sharing' sound was S and you took a thing from one of your puzzles. It was a sun, and you did know how to spell it. We dropped off an orange and a shoe box at school. You will be using the orange to squeeze orange juice and the shoebox is for a mailbox for valentines day.
Ok, in the next post I will share the spelling secrets.

Love, aba

No comments: