Thursday, July 08, 2010

Bike Derby 2010



Hi Sidra,

What a great summer day!
You did the bike derby and were in the pool for most of the afternoon. It was nearly record heat here today, so we the pool was at a good temperature and we got maximum enjoyment out of it. What made it a great day was how you played so hard the whole day and went to bed really tired. I like that. It means you got everything you could out of the day.

I don't know what to say about the bike derby. You won all three of your heats. As I said, it was really hot and your poses in the video and the pictures kind of show that. I guess someone might argue that your bike gave you an advantage, but I don't think so. I'm just thinking that if I were racing someone I would be happy to have pedals against someone on a 'runner.'

Anyway you did a great job and are really proud of your accomplishment. It doesn't really come across in the video or the pictures but you were really psyched that you won.



Love, Aba

No comments: