Sunday, August 29, 2010

State Fair

a
Hi Sidra

We went to the state fair two nights ago and had an interesting time. There were some animals and some carnival rides involved. But perhaps the most entertaining to we parents was the visit to the Lunchables booth. You had the chance to try a few activities there and you declined to wait in line to visit the school cool bus or climb the pyramid. However, you decided to step on the stage and put on this show for us.



Afterward, you said "I'm glad you got video of that. I bet Mike can't match those moves. That day at the lake house I was taking it easy on him. Anyone can roll on a couch but let's see him get in front of a lunchables bus with tights on and pick up a hula hoop." I don't know, but it sounds like you threw down a gauntlet there. If there is a duel, I'll root for you.

Love, Aba

No comments: