Monday, August 23, 2010

Vacation 1





Hi Sidra,
we just got back from a great vacation in the Northeast. There are lot's of things to tell about so I will do a few posts to recount the fun we had. First, I am just reporting that you were excited to wear your new Red Sox dress today. You actually would have worn it yesterday but we talked you out of wearing it for our long trip home. When your uncle Ben and I picked it out we thought it might fit you better next summer but it looks like you'll be wearing it well during the final months of the 2010 season. By the way, it nearly took force to get you to wear the cap with it for the picture. While it isn't an actual Red Sox hat it does match the outfit and you look very cute with it.

This morning I questioned you about your favorite part of the vacation. In the next post I'll write about what you said.

Love, Aba

No comments: